Hunter-Gray Financial provides you with comprehensive wealth management services with no minimum asset requirements. Our mission is to provide these services with integrity, deliver unbiased,independent solutions that are tailor made to your individual needs.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Estate Planning-transferring of wealth to the next generation
- Guaranteed Investment Products (GIC’s)
- Guaranteed Lifetime Income Products
- Annuities (registered and non-registered)
- Banking Products1
- Mutual Fund Products (non-registered, RRSP)
- Segregated Funds
- Education Savings Products
- RRSP Planning
- Group RSP’s
- RESP Planning Business
- Business Succession Planning and Exit Strategies
- Business Investment Planning
1Banking products and services are offered through referral
Read more about our Financial Planning process:
It’s important you review your plan annually and update it, if necessary. It’s a good idea to update your plan when a major life event (birth of a child; retirement) occurs, or you meet a previously defined goal.
1. Establish the client-planner engagement
- Explain issues and concepts related to the overall financial planning process that are appropriate to you the client.
- Explain the services we will provide and the process of planning and documentation.
- Clarify the responsibilities of the client and the planner including a discussion about how and by whom the planner will be compensated.
2. Gather data, determine your goals and expectations
Define your personal and financial goals, needs and priorities.
Obtain information about your financial resources and obligations.
Investigate your values, preferences, financial outlook and desired results as they relate to your financial goals, needs and priorities.
3. Clarify your present financial status; identify any problems and opportunities
Analyze your information to assess your current situation (cash flow, net worth, tax projections, etc.).
Identify any problem areas or opportunities with respect to your:
Risk management needs and coverage
Special needs (i.e. adult dependent needs, education needs, etc.)
4. We develop and present your financial plan based on your needs
Develop and prepare a financial plan tailored to meet your goals and objectives, values, and risk tolerance, while providing projections and recommendations.
Establish an appropriate review cycle.
5. Implement your financial plan
Assist you in implementing the recommendations discussed. This may involve coordinating contacts with other professionals such as investment funds sales representatives, accountants, insurance agents and lawyers.
Note: The execution of financial planning investment advice is done through Manulife Securities Investment Services Inc.
6. Monitor your financial plan
We will periodically contact you to review the progress of the plan and make adjustments to the recommendations required to help you achieve your goals.
We will review your plan based on your life circumstances and make an adjustment of the recommendations if needed as those circumstances change through life events such as birth, illness, marriage, retirement, etc.
We do not represent any single bank, trust company, life insurer or investment firm. We have the freedom to survey the market and provide those products that best serve your unique needs.
Unbiased and Independent Solutions
We do not represent any single bank, trust company, life insurer, or investment firm.
We have the freedom to survey the market and provide those products that best serve your unique needs.